About AUthor

Wednesday 21 August 2013

09:56

I follow official depor website on English, and these days and I feel that good are coming. In addition, www.deportivo-la-coruna.com is receiving information that Carlos Marchena might return to Depor and besides he is willing to return.
I don’t know about the second one, but I know that everything is agreed between Marchena and Depor.
The only thing that could decide whether the centre back will come sooner or later or prolong process is the administrators’ approval.
Marchena is at the age of 34 but he is a team leader, a fighter, and something that Depor really needs in their road to Liga Adelante. I’m seeing Marchena return by the end of August and will be happy for that reinforcement.
 Even I’m going to say “Welcome back Marchena” :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment