About AUthor

Wednesday 18 February 2015

15:26
Lassad vs Celta Vigo

I didn’t had time to write about the game played at Madrid last weekend but I’ll mention that game before a match that I thing will belong to Deportivo.

Although Real took the three points and Depor didn’t scored a goal, I felt that this team become capable of doing great things in near future. This Saturday is the moment of truth before a team that supposes to be the biggest enemy of Depor is sport sense. Celta Vigo is coming after a match in which they defeated the current champion of Spanish Liga BBVA – Atletico Madrid.

It will be entertaining, a hard game, but I’m sure Depor will get gold at the end. Celta must fall on this or that way. I prefer that way by the way :D

I expect great game by the full squad, and seeing Oriol Riera finally scoring his first goal at Depor.

Anxiously waiting for this game. Forza Depor

0 comments:

Post a Comment