About AUthor

Sunday 31 August 2014

14:44
I was missing for a very long time. If you have visited RCDLC blog for several times, you probably noticed it. But I do not know why I was missing. That is the truth. Probably I was too busy in my life, although I have never missed Depor's game during their campaign in Liga Adelante. 

Now Depor is playing in Primera with two games already played, the one with Granada and today's one with Rayo Vallecano. It is a brand new start for this new team. I like this team. I like how Depor's new coach Victor Fernandez fitted some key players from the last year with the new ones. The team is well composed and practice good football, it's has technique and speed, but it miss more stability at the back. There is a big responsibility over Insua and Lopo, taking in mind that they still don't have replacements after the team didn't find anything so far, and the summer market is closing in several days.

So I'll be very active in the following period with this blog and expect me to write regularly before and after each game. But for today, and because it's my first time being active since long time ago (trying to accommodate :) I will only tell that I'm satisfied how the team played overall, however the team and coach must find a proper solution how to play football after scoring first in the game.

Deportivo la coruna vs rayo vallecano 2:2

All of us have been witnesses how Deportivo outplayed its opponents until the moment they score a goal. After that, Depor is completely different team, very slow and non-dangerous, waiting for their chance that never comes. Exception was Toche today who failed to touch the ball on an empty net for 2:0. 
Instead, Rayo Vallecano scored with head after Depor failed to close the right side (its left), because Farina lost its breath at the very end of the first half and didn't marked its opponent. The second goal was a defensive mistake of Canella I think, who lost the ball at the back and Rayo find the way to the goal. However, for the good flashes of football, Deprotivo was rewarded at minute 93, when after a free kick, Medunjanin made a shot in the goal, that was prevented with opponent’s hand and it was a clear penalty, which Isaac Cuenca transferred into a goal. Result: Deportivo 2:2 Rayo Vallecano

At the end, I will that I really like Haris, and I don't like that media already make Farina the leader of this team. Partially, I don't like the selfishness of Cuenca, and I like the commitment of Jose Rodriguez. But I know Depor will improve. 
Forza Depor!

Image credit: www.Riazor.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment